To increase human capital by enhancing learning for achieving high performance in work related systems, processes and practices.
The development of human capabilities to achieve Organizational objectives through world class learning interventions.
- To build a structure and a framework for faster dissemination of information, ideas, trends, benchmarks and best practices.
- To architect a learning process where employees will have ample opportunities to self develop.
- To implement HRD training solutions and interventions for upgrading knowledge, skills and attitude of all employees for qualitative improvement in performance.
- To integrate HRD with business strategy and implement HRD interventions keeping pace with the changing business scenario and latest trends in technology and management.
- Establish strategic alliances with national/international management/educational institutes and the industry to inculcate an outside-in perspective and a global mindset.
- Extend HRD interventions for the development of stakeholders.
Our Esteemed Clients
World Class Training Centre to provide Training to POWERGRID Employees as well as other Power utilities (National & International):
a) State of-the-Art Training Institute : POWERGRID Academy of Leadership (PAL)
A 22-acre knowledge park in Manesar, Gurgaon, POWERGRID Academy of Leadership (PAL) is a state-of-Art Institute of learning in Management & Technology setup by POWERGRID at Manesar. With dedicated subject matter experts having rich years of experience, the institute offers employees from power utilities both in India and overseas, best in class hands-on and classroom exposure in transmission technology and management covering all areas from concept to design to construction to commissioning to Operation and Maintenance of transmission projects.
The PAL Complex Showcases
- Seven 35-70 seater smart class rooms with
- advanced video conferencing facilities
- One 250 seater auditorium with large panel
- LED projection and modern acoustics
- A modern electronic and hardbound library
- Wi-Fi enabled complex
- A 50 seater computer lab
- Six 15-25 seater conference halls
- Modern Hostel
- Gymnasium, Yoga halls
b) Global exposure to POWERGRID and other Power Utilities employees
Under the Flagship of PAL two weeks Power Sector Global Outreach programme at UK and France had successfully conducted for POWERGRID and other PSUs in power sector.
c) National & International Training Consultancy
POWERGRID had provided consultancy to Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation (EEPCo) for Power System Improvement and POWERGRID is also providing Consultancy to state utilities in North Eastern Region for Power System Improvement and capacity building leading to augmentation of power availability.
Apart from this, POWERGRID has been imparted training to employees of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.(HVPNL), Bhakra Beas Management Board(BBMB), MAHATRANSCO, Powergrid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. (PGCB), Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited (KETRACO),Ceylon Electricity Board, Nepal Electricity Authority, Tanzania Electric Supply Co Ltd and US Energy Association, World Bank- CASA countries and Bhutan Power Corporation.
- State of Art – POWERGRID Academy of Leadership (PAL), Manesar
- Regional Employee Development Centres across the country.
- Hotline Training at EDC, Hyderabad.
PAL Brochure (2.05 MB) PDF
|Name||Designation||Mobile Number||E-mail Id|
|V K Singh||AGM(HRD)||email@example.com|